Care-Fees Plans (also known as Immediate Needs Annuities) provide financial certainty for those who are entering long-term care. It’s a time when financial advisers need to obtain quotes quickly and efficiently – while, to provide quotations, insurers need current, valid, medical information.
MorganAsh provides a secure portal and medical data-gathering service, to obtain all relevant information in a timely manner, and to reduce the administration for advisers.
- Free to advisers
- Common process across 3 providers reduces administration
- New digital portal replaces ageing paper process
- Tele-interview with care providers improves quality of data
- Real-time tracking keeps advisers informed of progress
- Improved security for all participants
- Reduced administration burden for financial advisers
- Less hassle for care providers
- Improved quality and speed of obtaining medical data for insurance underwriters
- Digital platform for further improvements
Care-Fees Plan secure portal
Advisers can access the service via our secure portal – new users first need to register.