Care-Fees Plans (also known as Immediate Needs Annuities) provide financial certainty for those who are entering long-term care. It’s a time when financial advisers need to obtain quotes quickly and efficiently – while, to provide quotations, insurers need current, valid, medical information.
MorganAsh provides a secure portal and medical data-gathering service, to obtain all relevant information in a timely manner, and to reduce the administration for advisers.
- Free to advisers
- Common process across All to providers reduces administration
- New digital portal and e-signature replaces ageing paper process
- Tele-interview with care providers
- On-line client portal enables client to input data directly
- Improved security for all, no more posting paper forms
- Mean turn round time down from 8 weeks to 12 days
- Improved quality of data - negates need for GPR, should reduce prices
- Less admin for advisers
- Removal of need to assess medical information reduces liability for advisers
Care-Fees Plan secure portal
Advisers can access the service via our secure portal – new users first need to register.